Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shades of Phoenix We're All Mad Here


Here's a polish I knew I had to buy the moment I saw it - Shades of Phoenix's We're All Mad Here, inspired by the colours of the Cheshire Cat from the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.


I've always loved Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass are such timeless books. I've been re-reading them since I was about 7. They never get old.



This polish is not quite opaque enough for me to wear on its own - I've layered 2 coats of this over ulta3 Flirty Bikini. I really like the contrast between the orange/yellow hexes, and the subtlety of the furry little purple bars!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

1 comments:

Pretty Purple said...

nice manicure :))

http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails