Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OPI Black Spotted franken fail



When OPI Black Spotted was all the rage, I tried to make a version using easily accessible supplies (for my guess at the science behind Black Spotted, check out my post here). Unfortunately, it turned out that none of the things I tried were close enough to heptane to work, and instead I got a kind of cool-looking dirty, grungey effect, which I layered over some neons for fun. While it's kind of cool, I don't see myself wearing this again!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Vedrana said...

I don't know if you have a Sephora nearby. They have a top coat that gives the same effect as Black Spotted.

Kripa said...

I absolutely love the look you created though! I think you could rock it again... Looks amazing in the pictures.

Play Bazaar said...

satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar Magar Aap Jo Humse Khafa Ho Gaye Toh,
Hum Par Iss Se Bada Sitam Na Koyi Hoga.

Related Posts with Thumbnails