Thursday, May 2, 2013

Coco Allure: Jupiter Aurora


I remember when duochromes first became popular -- Nubar had a number of them out, and I found them intriguing. They don't capture my interest as much as glitter does, so to have the combination of the two is pretty darn awesome.








Coco Allure: Jupiter Aurora is a multichrome glitter topcoat. It shifts from green, to teal, then purple, with some burgundy and hints of copper. I tried to get fancy with striping tape but it may have backfired a little bit. I should have done it the opposite way -- black with the glitter star.

This glitter topcoat is super dense, this really is one coat over black. Gorgeous and I definitely was not bored with it while I wore it.

Coco Allure can be found on their Facebook page here and their Etsy here :)

Don't forget to like our Facebook page and enter in my giveaway for Llarowe GCs!


Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! I love the color shift.

GothamPolish said...

What is this magic! I love it!

illy said...

Beautiful!
Happy to be your newest follower :)

My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

Play Bazaar said...

Chah Kar Bhi Juda Na Reh Sakoge,
Khafa Ho Ke Bhi Khafa Na Reh Sakoge, satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Related Posts with Thumbnails