Thursday, April 18, 2013

Elevation Polish: Jengish Chokusu + Hare Polish: Dauphine of Decadence

I've said it often but turquoise is one of my favorite nail polish colors. Whenever I see a "what should I wear with this outfit?" post on whichever message board, I always want to suggest something like China Glaze: For Audrey. It's such a pretty and classy color, yet different.

Elevation Polish Jengish Chokusu is a green leaning sea glass creme. It's gorgeous on its own but me being the glitter lover that I am, layered Hare Polish: Dauphine of Decadence over the top. I actually saw Kristi at Happy Hands do this combination in an NOTD of hers and I copied it because they went so well together :)

Hare Polish Dauphine of Decadence is mixture of gold glitter in several sizes of hex & square glitter, with a sprinkling of pale mint green hexes and gold shimmer. This is a complex glitter, as are most of Hare Polish's creations :)

One can find Elevation Polish on her site here and her shop here.
Hare Polish: Facebook // Etsy // Website (with other retailers)

Also remember to enter in my Giveaway here and like our Facebook page here!

Like this? Click below to let us know!


Essie Rae iHeartPrettyPolish said...

This is beautiful! I love this look so much:)

Monica P said...

the sky blue and gold are lovely together.


Andrea said...

It's indeed a really pretty combination.

Beauty and Fashion on a College budget said...

I LOVE this color combo! I keep meaning to do a turquoise and gold mani but I have yet to do it.

Beauty and Fashion On A College Budget

Squeaky Q said...

Lovely combo <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails