Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The first time in ages that I've liked my nails


So, as you can see, I am a) pretty AWOL at the minute (snow, endless work, exhaustion, probably not getting better any time soon) and b) in possession of nubbins.

So lately my nails have been knackered - I shredded them doing DIY and I've just not had time to do any polishing. So this weekend (thank God, reading week!!!) I actually did a manicure. And I like it! It's so pretty and bright and cheery. Just what I need for this time of year.


IMG_1188

IMG_1192
So this is Kiko 281 - a bright tangerine. Like most neon cremes it sort of looks like it has 'holes' in it when you're applying, so this is three coats to try and even it out.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow! That's the shortest I have ever seen your nails! They look great either way and LOVE the color of the polish! You sound cheery, hope you are doing well. :-)

Vedrana said...

I love how your nails look right now. I like this bright shade too. It really brightens the day. I know that Kiko polishes can be difficult to apply. I don't like their formula very much.

Grace Thomas said...

@ Elaine - I know, it's weird! It makes my iphone really easy to use though...!

@ Vedrana - thanks :) Kiko polishes can definitely be a bit tricky. I love how cheap and hard wearing they are, which makes up for it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely shade! So bright :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful nails and such a pretty color! Lovely!

Custom Nail Solutions said...

The tangerine is so pretty! Absolutely love it! :)

Please share your original nail art with our huge manicure-loving Facebook community! We also help our fans get their original manicures featured in magazines and online beauty publications, and you have the talent to be featured often!

https://www.facebook.com/customnails

Thanks so much for the wonderful nail blog. We love your stuff!

-Custom Nail Solutions

Related Posts with Thumbnails