Wednesday, February 20, 2013

KBShimmer: Oh Splat!


Before anything, rainbow glitter captivated me. Which is probably why I have more rainbow-esque/rainbow-themed glitter polishes than I need. And I love glitters in a creme/jelly base. This polish is the awesome combination of both!

This is 2 layers of KBShimmer: Oh Splat! over a white base.






The formula was great and as you can see, the glitter distribution was pretty even. I love that it's different sized glitters of every color (3 different sizes) so there's a depth to it, and I love that the yellow is actually a yellow gold. It adds a certain pop to the polish, don't you think?

KBShimmer can be found on her Facebook here and purchased from her website here!


Like this? Click below to let us know!

8 comments:

derya said...

so pretty:)))

Alison said...

I love this polish!

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! I definitely need to get it.

Mistaken29 said...

I like it... it reminds me of those Giant Jawbreakers!

Kimberley said...

Cute polish!

Emily @ Emalitsa said...

So pretty! I looove white bases and colourful glitters, so this is a perfect combination to me! And it totally looks like a jawbreaker candy!

said...

Thank god that this nail polish isn't in stores here :)

Unknown said...

I'm not a huge fan of sparkles but this mani is gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails