Monday, January 14, 2013

OPI...Eurso Euro chevron nail art



After I swatched a few polishes from OPI's Euro Centrale collection on my blog here last week, my friend asked to borrow OPI... Eurso Euro. So to make sure I was properly sick of it before sending it off on its little journey (sob) I thought I'd nail art it up a bit, with last year's tangerine (ulta3 Tangerine Tango).



I taped the white chevrons, but then I couldn't be bothered waiting for the white to dry to tape off the orange, so I freehanded it and it looked pretty good - I think my freehand skills have definitely improved!

And then before I took it off, I turned it into ALIEN COWS. Because clearly thesis writing has driven me insane.



I am totally in love with OPI...Eurso Euro - it's such a rich blue! Definitely a keeper.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

7 comments:

Rebecca Lane said...

Hahaha great post! Love the mani too :)

FedoraHarp said...

I... I... I think I want to marry you now. I don't comment on PoP as often as I used to but I think the alien cows just brought me out of that phase!

Stephanie said...

Alien cows!! LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Great color combo and the cow is so cute!

Contagious Color said...

Love! I wish I could freehand so well! and the cows are too cute

Tamit24 said...

haha :) this mani is so cute and positive! I love it :D

Grace Thomas said...

Bearing in mind my PhD is on the Euro, I want about 8 bottles of this. I need a million back ups!

Related Posts with Thumbnails