Wednesday, January 16, 2013

grey black & glitter! Darling Diva Roller Girl + Crowstoes Last Call at the Crowbar


Sometimes I get in the mood to have a dark polish on my nails, like black. There are plenty of glitter options to layer over black, and I was wanting to try out a Darling Diva polish that I had purchased recently, Roller Girl.



That is DDP Roller Girl over American Apparel Hassid (my favorite black creme polish). One coat. It's a "soft charcoal shimmer polish with pink and gold mini glitters and holographic hexes of various colors."

But it wasn't quite glitter enough for me, so I added a Crowstoes Last Call at the Crow Bar over it. You can still see Roller Girl underneath it :)



Last Call at the Crow Bar is a multiglitter that has a base of charcoal/grey glitter. It's quite pretty, I need to try it on its own someday over black!

One can find Darling Diva Polish on her Facebook here and her Etsy here. She's currently having a 20% off sale with code "2000LIKES" :)

Crowstoes can be purchased at Overall Beauty and Llarowe :)

Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Roller Girl! It's such a fun glitter!

Anonymous said...

Love! It looks awesome over black!

Kimberley said...

This glitter is really pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails