Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer: Rock Me Amadeus


I love creme based glitter polishes, where the white polish is slightly less opaque and gives sort of a sheer jelly sandwich effect. I'm always excited to see these kinds of polishes, especially with unique glitter colors. One such polishes is Rock Me Amadeus by Nostalgic Lacquer. I think this may be the first time I'm featuring her on this blog, but I've had some of her polishes for a good while now.

Of course, with all the polishes I have it's sometimes difficult to decide which polish to use but I asked a few friends to mine to pick between two names, and this one won :)







There are magenta, purple and teal squares along with smaller glitters in the same colors with a smattering of black hex glitter. This is about 3-4 coats, as the 1st coat is very sheer, but it builds up beautifully and I only needed 1 coat of top coat.

You can find Nostalgic Lacquer at her Facebook here and her Etsy here!


Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is super pretty! I'm going to have to check out her polishes.

Danisha said...

Awesome!

minnie said...

@Melissa - yes, please do!

@Danisha - thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails